Salman sentence example
- Finally, I love the exuberance in Salman Rushdie's writing.
- `Ali created Mahomet, who is known as the Ism (" Name"), and a trinity is formed by the addition of Salman ul-Farisi, who is the Bab (" Door"), through whom the propaganda is made, and through whom one comes to God.
- A mysterious symbol much used in their ceremonies of initiation consists of the three letters these being the initials of `Ali, Mahomet and Salman.
- the supreme god) is the heaven, Mahomet is the sun, Salman the moon.
- At Salman Pak, equipment acquired from German companies was used to produce anthrax.Advertisement
- fatwa imposed on a British citizen, Salman Rushdie, then the full transnationality of the religion is illustrated.
- jurists of this school made much of the story of Salman, tho not of the alleged approval of the Prophet.
- Salman (under Sultan Ibrahim, 1059 1099) had successfully continued, reached its perfection in the famous group of panegyrists who gathered in the first half of the 6th century of the Hegira round the throne of Sultan Sinjar, and partly also round that of his great antagonist, Atsiz, shah of Khwarizm.
- 1389; 79 A.H.; see UAFIk) to give to the world the most perfect models of lyric composition; and the lines he had laid down were more or less strictly followed by all the ghazal-writers of the 9th and, oth centuries of the Hegiraby Salman of Sawa (d.
- In 2004, Padma married controversial author Salman Rushdie.Advertisement