Salman sentence example
- Finally, I love the exuberance in Salman Rushdie's writing.
- A mysterious symbol much used in their ceremonies of initiation consists of the three letters these being the initials of `Ali, Mahomet and Salman.
- At Salman Pak, equipment acquired from German companies was used to produce anthrax.
- Salman (under Sultan Ibrahim, 1059 1099) had successfully continued, reached its perfection in the famous group of panegyrists who gathered in the first half of the 6th century of the Hegira round the throne of Sultan Sinjar, and partly also round that of his great antagonist, Atsiz, shah of Khwarizm.
- In 2004, Padma married controversial author Salman Rushdie.Advertisement