Salemi sentence example
- On the 12th of May the dictatorship of Garibaldi was proclaimed at Salemi, on the 15th of May the Neapolitan troops were routed at Calatafimi, on the 25th of May Palermo was taken, and on the 6th of June 20,000 Neapolitan regulars, supported by nine frigates and protected by two forts, were compelled to capitulate.
- Disembarking at Marsala on the 11th, Crispi on the 13th, at Salemi, drew up the proclamation whereby Garibaldi assumed the dictatorship of Sicily, with the programme: "Italy and Victor Emmanuel."
- Giuliano (29,824), Castelvetrano (24,510), Castellammare del Golfo (20,665), Mazzara del Vallo (20,044), Salemi (17,159).
- Salemi, whence he issued a proclamation assuming the dictatorship of Sicily in the name of Victor Emmanuel, with Crispi as secretary of state.
- 1869)= duke of Aosta count of Turin duke of Abruzzi count of Salemi Elena Montenegro (b.Advertisement
- Amadeus's first wife having died in 1876, he married Princess Maria Letizia Bonaparte in 1883, who bore him a son, Humbert, count of Salemi (b.
- Less than two years later (January 18,1890) he died at Turin in the arms of his elder brother, King Humbert I., leaving four children - the duke of Aosta, the count of Turin, the duke of the Abruzzi (issue of his first marriage), and the count of Salemi.