Salcombe sentence example
- Lying in a hollow, the town is shut in by hills which terminate in the forelands of Salcombe and High Peak, two sheer cliffs of a deep red colour.
- Once a haven for smugglers, Salcombe pays due homage to this past in it's excellent maritime museum.
- naturally actual sale prices for individual... www.proviser.com Hope Cove holiday cottages Devon: self catering near Salcombe... near Salcombe, .
- A nice off the beaten track walk overlooking the estuary above sleepy Salcombe.
- haven for smugglers, Salcombe pays due homage to this past in it's excellent Maritime Museum.Advertisement