Salar sentence example
- Sir Salar Jung >>
- He soon found the means to execute both Bibars and Salar, while other amirs ~ho had been eminent under the former rgime fled to the Mongols.
- above Khamiab, where the Russo-Afghan 6 °'boundary touches the river, through the districts which are best known by the name of Khwaja Salar, and again in a less degree for 50 m.
- Khwaja Salar derives some historical significance from the fact that it presented a substantial difficulty to the settlement of the RussoAfghan boundary, in which it was assigned by agreement as the point of junction between that boundary and the Khwaja Oxus.
- It had been defined in the agreement as a "post" Salar.Advertisement
- The boundary meets the Oxus at Khamiab at the western extremity of the cultivated district of Khwaja Salar, and from that point to the eastern end of Lake Victoria in the Pamirs the main channel of the Oxus river forms the northern limits of Afghanistan.
- rebellion, and that his son, the salar, took shelter with the Turcomans.
- The salar now defied Murad Mirza, Nasru d-Dins uncle, who was besieging the city.
- This chief soon entered upon a series of intrigues in the Persian interests, and, among other acts offensive to Great Britain, suffered one Abbas Kuli, who had, under guise of friendship, betrayed the cause of the salar at Meshed, to occupy the citadel of Herat, and again place a detachment of the shahs troops in Ghurian.
- above Khamiab, where the Russo-Afghan 6 Ã‚°'boundary touches the river, through the districts which are best known by the name of Khwaja Salar, and again in a less degree for 50 m.Advertisement