Sak sentence example
- At a point a little more than halfway down its course, the Menam Chao Phaya receives the waters of its only tributary, the Nam Sak, a good-sized stream which rises in the east of northern Siam and waters the most easterly part (the Pechabun valley) of that section of the country.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Sak to San.
- According to Morewood it is more likely to have come from the Japanese Sake or Sacki (see SAK), derived in its turn from the name of the city of Osaka.
- As a sign of grief, or on any occasion when the individual felt himself brought into closer contact with his deity, the garments were rent (subsequently a conventional slit at the breast sufficed) and he donned the sak, a loin-cloth or wrapper which appears to be a survival of older and more primitive dress.
- For over fifteen years, The Sak has been manufacturing and marketing unique, textured handbags.Advertisement
- The Sak stands in a sought- after position as America's fourth largest handbag company.
- The Sak signature is their versatile Tightweave fabric construction.
- In addition to the signature Tightweave, The Sak also offers a wide variety of weaves and materials.
- Additional material choices fro Sak handbags include leather, suede, rattan, straw, Canvas, wood bead, integrated textiles, and more.
- The Sak handbags combine fun, fresh style with a touch of classicism.Advertisement
- Rich earthen hues are also featured in Sak's collections -- such as taupes, rusts, and mustards.
- Hardware for Sak bags is usually minimal.
- The Sak boasts bags that are affordably priced.
- Prices range for Sak handbags from under twenty dollars for specially priced and clearance bags to under $250 for leather bags and bags with specialty handcrafted details -- such as the Penny Lane wool and leather bags.
- If you are unsatisfied with a Sak purchase for any reason, you can easily return it for exchange or refund.Advertisement
- The SAK "Silverlake Tote": The Silverlake Tote is the happy medium between the Haan Village model and the Hilfiger number.