Saintsimon sentence example
- He contributed to their journal, Le Producteur; and in 1828 began to give public lectures on the principles of the school (see SAINTSIMoN).
- SaintSimon is described as the most estimable and lovable of men, and the most delightful in his relations; he is the worthiest of philosophers.
- " I certainly," he writes to his most intimate friend, " am under great personal obligations to SaintSimon; that is to say, he helped in a powerful degree to launch me in the philosophical direction that I have now definitely marked out for myself, and that I.shall follow without looking back for the rest of my life."
- SaintSimon, on the other hand, perhaps began to fell uncomfortably conscious of the superiority of his disciple.
- He embraced the new doctrines with ardour, and by 1829 had become one of the acknowledged heads of the sect (see SAINTSIMoN).Advertisement