Sagrada sentence example
- In 1747 was published the first volume of Espana Sagrada, teatro geograficohistorico de la Iglesia de Espana, a vast compilation of Spanish ecclesiastical history which obtained a European reputation, and of which twenty-nine volumes appeared in the author's lifetime.
- Portilla y Esquivel, Historia de la ciudad de Compluto (Alcala, 1725-1728); and the "Annales Complutenses" and "Chronicon Complutense" in Espana Sagrada, by H.
- 33 of Hispania Sagrada, by H.
- The commonest are senna in the form of compound liquorice powder, sulphur in the form of lozenges, cascara sagrada, either in tablets or in the form of liquid or dry extract, rhubarb, colocynth and especially aloes.
- cascara sagrada has to be stored for a year before it can be used.Advertisement
- Herbal laxatives such as aloes, cascara sagrada, rhubarb root, and senna are addictive and destructive to normal peristalsis.