Sagra sentence example
- - Sagra cyanea.
- Cuba (3 torn., Havana, 1851-1860); Ramon de la Sagra, with many collaborators, Historia fiscca, politica y natural de.
- - See the works of Sagra and Pezuela.
- Huber, A percu statistique de file de Cuba (Paris, 1826); Humboldt; Sagra, vols.
- Not far from Turin are also the castles of Moncalieri, Stupinigi, Rivoli, Racconigi, Agle, Venaria, and the ancient monastery of the Sagra di San Michele (753 metres above sea-level), famous for its view of the Alps as far as the beginning of the Lombard plain.Advertisement
- North-east of the Sierra Nevada two small ranges, Alcaraz and La Sagra, rise with remarkable abruptness from the plateau of Murcia, where it merges in that of the interior.
- It is formed by the confluence of three head-streams, one of which rises on the northern versant of La Sagra (7875 ft.), a mountain in Granada, while the other two spring from the Sierra de Segura, in Jaen.
- These, with the works of Saco, Sagra, Arango and Alexander von Humboldt's work, Essai politique sur file de Cuba (2 vols., Paris 1826; Spanish editions, 1 vol., Paris, 1827 and 1840; English translation by J.
- The works (see above) of Sagra, Humboldt and Arango are indispensable; also those of Francisco Calcagno, Diccionario biogrdfico Cubano (ostensibly, New York, 1878); Vidal Morales y Morales, Iniciadores y primeros mdrtires de la revolucion Cubana (Havana, 1901); Jose Ahumada y Centurion, Memoria historica politica de.