Safa sentence example
- This form is called amamah (Arabic), dastar (Persian), shimla or shamla, safa, lungi, sela, rumal, or dopatta.
- The names safa, sela, rumal and dopatta are sometimes given to this form of turban.
- This is the Mas'a (sacred course) between the eminences of Safa and Merwa, and has been from very early times one of the most lively bazaars and the centre of Meccan life.
- To judge by the facsimile in Dozy's Israeliten to Mekka, the character is probably essentially one with that of the Syrian Sala inscriptions, which extended through the Nejd and into the Hejaz.3 Safa and Merwa.
- Most of these polluting three-wheelers were converted into Safa Tempos.Advertisement
- This society - the Brothers of Purity or Sincerity (Ikhwan us Safa ` i) - divided into four orders, wrought in the interests of religion no less than of science; and though its attempt to compile an encyclopaedia of existing knowledge may have been premature, it yet contributed to spread abroad a desire for further information.