Sadolin sentence example
- This novel and disturbing phenomenon was mainly due to the zeal and eloquence of the ex-monk Hans Tausen and his associates, or disciples, Peder Plad and Sadolin; and, in the autumn of 1526, Tausen was appointed one of the royal chaplains.
- On the same day seven " superintendents," including Tausen and Sadolin, all of whom had worked zealously for the cause of the Reformation, were consecrated in place of the dethroned bishops.
- Tausen found a diligent fellow-worker in Jurgen Viberg, better known as Sadolin, whose sister, Dorothea, he married, to the great scandal of the Catholics.
- He continued to preach in the Grey Friars' church, while Sadolin, whom he had "consecrated" a priest, officiated at the church of the Dominicans, who had already fled from the town.
- Jorgen Sadolin >>Advertisement
- Sadolin offers long redecoration cycles, excellent moisture vapor permeability, high quality pigments, with quick and easy application.