Sacramentorum sentence example
- The Bull granting the title is dated the 11th of October 1521, and was a reward for the king's treatise, Assertio, septem sacramentorum, against Luther.
- (5) The Congregation on the discipline of the sacraments (Sacra Congregatio de Disciplina Sacramentorum), established by Pius X., thus comes to occupy the third rank.
- His name has been attached to a Liber Sacramentorum anterior to that of St Gregory, but he can have composed only certain parts of it.
- Henry composed numerous state papers still extant; his only book was his Assertio septem sacramentorum contra M.
- It was published (1589) by Giacomo Castelvetri, who had married his widow, with the title Explicatio gravissimae quaestionis utrum excommunicatio, quatenus religionem intelligentes et amplexantes, a sacramentorum usu, pro pier admissum facinus arcet, mandato nitatur divino, an excogitata sit ab hominibus.Advertisement