Sacr- sentence example
- Toy (1899) in Haupt's Sacr.
- It must have been rebuilt almost at once, for several bases exist, inscribed Augusto sacr(um) Perusia restituta; but, as we have seen, it did not become a colony until A.D.
- The opinions of Berengar are to be ascertained from the works written in refutation of them by Adelmann, Lanfranc, Guitmund, &c. from the fragments of the De sacr.
- 1659; Sacr.
- Other accounts of its composition, drawn from Rabbinical sources, will be found in various works on Jewish antiquities; see, for example, Reland, Sacr.Advertisement
- and Sacr.
- It is not unlikely that the customs of these Aaoi sacr Alkol went back to the epoch of the Persian monarchy.