Sacha sentence example
- From the airstrip at Coca a motorized canoe takes us for a two-hour trip along the Napo River, to Sacha Lodge.
- Our Verdict... Ali G has etched himself into superstardom and Sacha Baron Cohen excels in this wickedly funny compilation.
- The 11 O'Clock Show Channel 4 Sacha Baron Cohen's creation Ali G is a typical wannabe gangsta, familiar to urban Britain.
- Post tour extensions to this tour are as follows: 1. Five-day tour to Sacha Lodge in Amazonian lowlands.
- This leads to a rather muddled plot with the local lemurs, led by Sacha Baron Cohen.Advertisement
- Ali G hot in the US - 20/01/04 Sacha Baron Cohen aka Ali G is to land a prime-time slot on US television.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is the enigmatic British comedian who is best known for his characters Ali G and Borat.
- Sacha Noam Baron Cohen was born on October 13, 1971 in London, to parents Gerald Baron Cohen and Daniella Weiser.
- One of the elusive qualities of Sacha Baron Cohen is his commitment to his characters.
- For this reason, few really know the true Sacha Baron Cohen, leaving many puzzled about whether or not his characters are real or simply a put-on.Advertisement
- Sacha Baron Cohen is engaged to Isla Fisher, the Australian actress best known for her role in Wedding Crashers.
- After writing for the series Undeclared, Rogen wrote for the second and final season of Da Ali G Show, starring Sacha Baron Cohen.
- Her engagement to actor Sacha Baron Cohen (of Borat fame) is well known, but never quite the stuff of tabloid fodder.
- If you saw the film Borat, or at least some pictures of star Sacha Baron Cohen in his "swimsuit", you know what a slingshot thong looks like in essence.