Sabato sentence example
- Antonio Sabato Jr., - Soap star and film actor Antonio Sabato Jr., did an underwear campaign for Calvin Klein in the late 1990's.
- Calvin Klein model, soap star and Lifetime Movie Network go-to guy Antonio Sabato, Jr. joins the ever-growing line of slightly past their prime celebrities to look for love on VH1 with his show My Antonio.
- Fourteen women were selected to compete for Sabato, Jr.'s affections.
- At the end of every episode, the group shares a meal with Sabato, Jr. and his mother.
- During the course of the meal they are grilled about their lives and their behavior on the show by Sabato, Jr. and particularly by his mother.Advertisement
- In a twist, one of the women she clashed with the most, Julann Wygal, was eliminated the night after Sarah left when Sabato, Jr. thought she was selfish because she became angry when Sabato, Jr. showed concern over Sarah's wellbeing.
- Sabato, Jr. has only been married once - a five month marriage to actress and model Alicia "Tully" Jensen.
- At the end of the first episode of the show, Tully appeared during the elimination meal and asked Sabato, Jr. to let her join the show and the competition for his affections.
- Sabato, Jr.'s mother dislikes Tully and formed an alliance with another contestant, Christi Shake, to try and dig up unflattering information about Tully.
- During the first episode of the show, Sabato, Jr. arrived by boat to meet the women who would be competing for his love for the first time.Advertisement
- When Nathalie Du Mortier joined Sabato, Jr., he informed her that he was a big fan of women's hands and feet and that he found her hands and feet unattractive.