Sabadell sentence example
- Sabadell >>
- of Sabadell on the BarcelonaLerida railway, and in the midst of a narrow plain surrounded by mountains.
- SABADELL, a town of north-eastern Spain, in the province of Barcelona; on the river Ripoll and on the Barcelona-Saragossa railway.
- Sabadell is said to be the Roman Sebendunum, but in Spanish annals it is not noticed until the 13th century.
- Apart from a few tracts of level country along the coast and near Igualada, Manresa, Sabadell and Vich, almost the whole surface consists of mountain ranges, often densely wooded, rich in minerals and intersected by deep ravines.Advertisement
- Barcelona (pop. 1900, 533,000), Badalona (19,240), Cardona (3855), Igualada (10,442), Manresa (23,252), Mataro (19,704), Sabadell (23,294), Tarrasa (15,956), Vich (11,628) and Villanueva y Geltru (11,856).
- aeroplanend 23 March all foreigners employed at the airplane factory in Sabadell 1 were imprisoned and removed to Valencia.