Ritzy sentence example
- Instead of a key, there was a code to enter the condo located in a ritzy building on a private beach.
- Go on an historical journey through San Francisco's rich Victorian architecture past and present with this tour, which focuses on the homes and mansions of the ritzy Pacific Heights neighborhood.
- On the show, brides and grooms with grandiose wedding visions try to pull off their ritzy affairs on limited budgets.
- Back to the old hacienda Once home to Mexico's jute barons, Yucatan's colonial estates now attract a ritzy crowd.
- It's all sickly sweet R&B DJ's and Ritzy chicks round here.Advertisement
- In the 1950s, ritzy restaurants wanted a better way for their well-off customers to pay for dinner.
- Bracing fresh air and breathtaking views, combine with a traditional village atmosphere and a range of ritzy shops and brasseries.
- Zarauz is a ritzy northern Spanish coastal town, only 15km west of San Sebastian, about 85 km from Pamplona.
- It 's all sickly sweet R&B DJ 's and Ritzy chicks round here.
- Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County - Follow the lives of the rich and the trendy, as cameras capture the friendships, loves, and rivalries in a ritzy high school.Advertisement
- He likes it there, but discovers that the rich and ritzy crowds are just as tough as the streets he used to run.
- Jon's new bachelor pad, which is situated near Broadway, in Manhattan's ritzy Upper West Side, rents for about $5,000 per month.