Reeder sentence example
- Reeder Wilson Shannon John W.
- Reeder (1807-1864), who showed himself a pro-slavery sympathizer as first Territorial governor, was removed from office for favouring the free-state party; he became a leader in the free-state cause.
- Reeder and Shannon fled the Territory in fear of assassination by the pro-slavery party, with which at first they had had most sympathy.
- Reeder was removed, all the others resigned.
- United wave bye bye to Maritimo - Matt Reeder Copy from Yorkshire Evening Post of 28/09/2001.Advertisement