Redskins sentence example
- But I say, Wapaw, don't ye think the redskins may be after you yet?
- But I say, Wapaw, do n't ye think the redskins may be after you yet?
- Many school boards have voted to change potentially offensive mascots such as "Warriors", "Redskins" and "Chiefs."
- Certain commercial interests of New York City favoured the Confederate cause, but MayorWood's suggestion that the city (with Long Island and Staten Island) secede and form a free-city received scant support, and after the san ' James Fenimore Cooper's novels Satanstoe (1845), The Chainbearer (1845) and The Redskins (1846) preach the anti-rent doctrine.
- Scalping was sometimes adopted by the whites in their wars with the Redskins, and bounties have been offered for scalps several times in American history.Advertisement
- NFL Bedrooms for Kids: Choose a team, like the Redskins, and build a themed-bedroom that is customized to your child's taste.
- From the Arizona Cardinals to the Washington Redskins, team gear is a great way to show off fan loyalty while also giving your child a usable and safe uniform to play in.