Redlich sentence example
- In the year 1520 could be counted 19,013 in the Schlosskirche at Wittenberg, and 21,483 in the Schlosskirche at Halle in 1521 (Kdstlin, Friedrich der W., and die Schlosskirche zu Wittenberg, p. 58 seq.; Redlich, Cardinal Albrecht and das Neue Stift zu Halle, p. 260).
- Lessing's correspondence is included in the Lachmann editions and in that of Hempel (edited by C. C. Redlich, 1879; Nachtrdge and Berichtigungen, 1886); his correspondence with his wife was published as early as 1789 (2 vols., new edition by A.
- Webb, English Local Government; Redlich and Hirst, Local Government in England; Wright and Hobhouse, Local Government and Local Taxation; W.
- Schum, Kardinal Albrecht von Mainz and die Erfurter Kirchenreformation (Halle, 1878); P. Redlich, Kardinal Albrecht von Brandenburg, and das neue Stift zu Halle (Mainz, 1900).
- i.; Redlich and Hirst, Local Government in England; 0.Advertisement
- Redlich, Rudolf von Habsburg (Innsbruck, 1903).