Redgrave sentence example
- Redgrave and Charles Spackman, Calcareous Cements (London, 1905); F.
- The title is taken from the 1945 Michael Redgrave supernatural chiller in which a ventriloquist is driven insane by his crazed dummy alter ego.
- Redgrave had the experience and the big-race cool; Pinsent had become the strongest oarsman in Britain, perhaps the world.
- Natasha Richardson is the daughter of highly respected and revered actress Vanessa Redgrave.
- Richardson and her mother, Vanessa Redgrave, were scheduled to begin performing together on Broadway in a revival of the Stephen Sondheim musical A Little Night Music, based on the book by Hugh Wheeler.Advertisement