Red brick sentence example
- In its centre lies the Markt Kirche, a red-brick edifice of the 14th century, containing interesting monuments and some fine stained-glass windows, and with a steeple 3 10 ft.
- Close by, on the market square, is the red-brick medieval town-hall (Rathaus), with an historical wine cellar beneath.
- The principal buildings are the huge red-brick church of St Mary, with five aisles, one of the most remarkable churches in Pomerania, dating from the 14th century; the council-house (Rathaus), erected after the plans of Ernst F.
- with them the main building of Girard College and the United States Naval Asylum were erected and the long rows of red-brick residences were trimmed.
- It is surrounded by an amphitheatre of hills, up the sides of which climb the red-brick houses of the town.Advertisement
- In Crawley, close to Gatwick, forensic investigators in blue coveralls searched a red-brick house as neighbors and journalists looked on.
- four-poster canopy beds, luxurious Egyptian linen and red-brick fireplaces.