Record keeping sentence example
- The PRO and NAW were developing a concordat on record-keeping issues which would be published.
- Parental observation of the child's sleeping patterns and careful record-keeping of symptoms of any sleep disruption through use of a sleep journal will usually reveal any parasomnia patterns that may require professional assessment.
- Otherwise, proper record-keeping will help you stay on solid ground with the IRS.
- All the information is easily synchronized to your laptop or desktop computer for easy record-keeping.
- The Sales Expert features are quite useful, whether you lack adequate record-keeping or are perplexed about stock values following company mergers and acquisitions.Advertisement