Receveur sentence example
- The Irsorier nearly always lives at the chief town of the department, and is assisted by a receveur particulier des finances in each arrondissement (except that in which the trsorier himself resides).
- From the receveur is demanded a security equal to five times his total income.
- In the commune an official known as the receveur municipal receives all moneys due to it, and, subject to the authorization of the mayor, makes all payments due from it.
- In Oceania The members of these committees are un- New Caledonia and [N;S]paid, and have no concern with ways and Establishments in 00 means which are in the hands of a paid treasurer (receveur).
- JEAN LEBEUF (1687-1760), French historian, was born on the 7th of March 1687 at Auxerre, where his father, a councillor in the parlement, was receveur des consignations.Advertisement
- In communes with a revenue of less than ~2400 the percepteur fulfils the functions of receveur municipal, but a special official may be appointed in communes with large incomes.