Rear-wheel sentence example
- It operates by wireless remote and not only moves forward and backward, but shimmies up and down, spins and has independent left and right rear-wheel drive for quick pivoting.
- A vibration in the pedals of the car can indicate a problem with the CV joint on a front-wheel drive car or the universal joint on a rear-wheel drive car.
- The automaker's Cadillac STS is a rear-wheel drive vehicle, whereas the DTS is a flagship, front-wheel drive vehicle.
- Some compact luxury cars are rear-wheel drive, which means you may have problems controlling this type of car on slippery roads.
- It had rear-wheel drive, similar to the first General Motors and Ford minivans.Advertisement
- This vehicle, called the Previa, had rear-wheel drive and a four-cylinder, mid-mounted engine.
- The Jeep Comanche came in a four-wheel drive model and a standard rear-wheel drive model.
- Both were noted for their reliability and power, although the rear-wheel drive model may have been harder to control on snow or ice.