Reame sentence example
- He would have been executed had not the Austrians intervened in his favour, and he was exiled instead to Briinn in Moravia; in 1823 he was permitted to settle in Florence, where he spent the rest of his days engaged on his Storia del reame di Napoli.
- See Gino Capponi's memoir of him published in the Storia del reame di Napoli (2nd ed., Florence, 1848).
- von Platen, Storia del reame di Napoli dal 1414 al 1423 (1864).
- The best known account of Fra Diavolo is in Pietro Colletta's Storia del reame di Napoli (2nd ed., Florence, 1848); B.
- For the more recent history P. Colletta's Storia del reame di Napoli (Florence, 1848) will be found very useful, though.Advertisement
- Nisco, Gli ultimi 36 anni del reame di Napoli (Naples, 1889).
- Nisco, Gli ultimi 36 anni del reame di.
- (Documentos) (Lisbon, 1877); A Report of the Kingdom of Congo (London, 1881), an English translation, with notes by Margarite Hutchinson, of Filippo Pigafetta's Relatione del Reame di Congo (Rome, 1591), a book founded on the statements and writings of Duarte Lopez; Rev. Thos.
- The standard authority on Ferdinand's reign is Pietro Colletta's Storia del Reame di Napoli (2nd ed., Florence, 1848), which, although heavily written and not free from party passion, is reliable and accurate; L.
- Cavallotti, Rome, 1904); Saint-Edme, Constitution et organisation des Carbonari; P. Colletta, Storia del Reame di Napoli (Florence, 1848); B.Advertisement