Rdi sentence example
- The respiratory disturbance index (RDI) is a measurement that includes hypopneas and apneas in its calculations.
- Since this measurement includes arousals that are not necessarily hypopneas or apneas, the RDI measurement may be higher than the AHI, according to CPAP Talk.
- Bottom line: play it safe and make sure you get what you need, based on the RDI for pregnant women, but don't overdo it.
- The multivitamin will contain what you need of all the "energy vitamins", and taking in 100 times the RDI only means you'll flush out the expensive surplus next time you go to the bathroom.
- These include relationship development intervention (RDI), and sensory integration therapy.Advertisement
- Floortime and RDI are two popular play therapy approaches for autism spectrum disorders.
- The official recommendation (RDI) is 6 mcg of vitamin B12 per day.
- However, you may be aiming for a lot more than the RDI, at least in the short term.
- Suppose your dietician told you to aim for 60 mcg of vitamin B12 per day, a good 10 times the RDI.