Rayman sentence example
- Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party: Ubisoft releases a new Rabbids game every year, so the earlier titles are often reduced to about $20.
- Similar physically involving games include Wii Play and Rayman Raving Rabbids.
- One of the more unique launch titles for the Wii, Rayman Raving Rabbids puts the motion-sensitive Wii Remote to good use and provides a wacky gaming experience.
- Use the controller to help Rayman stave off the Rabbid invasion by competing in a number of insane mini-games (toss the cow, anyone?).
- Rayman Raving Rabbids has got to be one of the most innovative titles available for the newly launched Nintendo Wii.Advertisement
- If you're looking for something a little different, check out Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Nintendo Wii.
- The story in Rayman Raving Rabbids (the fourth game in the Rayman series) goes as thus: It's a beautiful day outside so Rayman decides to head out to the park to have a nice picnic with his good friends, the Globoxes.
- Unfortunately for them, some crazy bunny-like creatures -- known as rabbids... and they're raving -- come and crash the party, kidnapping all the globoxes and Rayman himself.
- Sure, the game is technically a part of the Rayman series, but it is those nutty (and occasionally screaming) raving rabbids that steal the show.
- Unlike other Rayman titles in the past, Raving Rabbids is not a platformer.Advertisement
- There is literally something here for everyone, and that could be part of Rayman Raving Rabbids biggest appeal: that everyone can get a good laugh out of this game, playing something familiar yet totally different.
- Rayman Raving Rabbids is also available for the Xbox 360, PC, and PlayStation 2, though it's the motion sensitive controls that make RRR such a hit for the Wii.