Raya sentence example
- Then there is the quality of wine termed raya.
- The following ranges belong to the Transmontane system, which is the southern extension of the mountains of Galicia: Peneda (4728 ft.), forming the watershed between the river Lima and the lower Minho; the Serra do Gerez (4817 ft.), which rises like a gigantic wall between the Lima and the Homem, and sends off a spur known as the Amarella, Oural and Nora, south-westward between the Homem and the Cavado; La Raya Seca, a continuation of Gerez, which culminates in Larouco (4390 ft.) and contains the sources of the Cavado; Cabreira (4196 ft.), which contains the sources of the river Ave and separates the basin of the Tamega from that of the Cavado; Marao (4642 ft.), Villarelho (3547 ft.) and Padrella (3763 ft.), forming together a large massif between the rivers Tamega, Tua and Douro; and Nogueira (4331 ft.) and Bornes (3944 ft.), which divide the valley of the Tua from that of the Sabor.
- India was raya.
- Martin Glaberman (1918-2001) 20+ American autoworker and life-long supporter of Raya Dunayevskaya and C L R James.
- The Calypso Catamaran Cruise operates a 71-foot Catamaran Manta Raya, which has features such as an underwater viewing-window that are designed specifically to cater to cruise vacationers.Advertisement
- The Manta Raya sets sail daily from the port of Puntarenas to the Gulf of Nicoya, where you will sight dolphins, porpoise, aquatic birds, sea turtles and other tropical marine life.