Ravenswood sentence example
- Besides the works mentioned he has written incidental music to plays, as, for instance, to Ravenswood, The Little Minister, and Coriolanus; concertos and other works for violin and orchestra, much orchestral music, and many songs and violin pieces.
- Ravenswood: Also located on the Sonoma Valley, Ravenswood is known for its spicy, juicy Zinfandels.
- Wine Party Picnic Gift Basket - Ravenswood Duo, includes a bottle of Zinfandel and one of Chardonnay, sun-dried tomato tapenade, merlot cheddar cheese, crackers, summer sausage, $100.
- So rule #1 is "no wimpy wines" (to quote our friends at Ravenswood).
- Another simple down-to-earth zin from Ravenswood.Advertisement