Rattray sentence example
- On the left bank of the Ericht, opposite Blairgowrie, with which it is connected by a four-arched bridge, stands the town and police burgh of Rattray (pop. 2019), where there are flax and jute mills.
- Among the clergy of postRevolution days the most eminent are Bishop Sage, a well-known patristic scholar; Bishop Rattray, liturgiologist; John Skinner, of Longside, author of Tullochgorum; Bishop Gleig, editor of the 3rd edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica; Dean Ramsay, author of Reminiscences of Scottish Life and Character; Bishop A.
- He was able to offer Rattray quote sincere flattery.
- resident luthier David Rattray can be seen in the string workshop maintaining the Royal Academy of Music's stringed instrument collection.
- For example when Heather Rattray played Lily and Martha Byrne was being courted by the show to return, fans of the show were turning every spoiler upside down for more information.Advertisement