Ratcliff sentence example
- A tunnel between Rotherhithe and Ratcliff was authorized in 1897 and opened in 1908.
- Lancelot was sent to the Cooper's free school, Ratcliff, in the parish of Stepney, and then to the Merchant Taylors' school under Richard Mulcaster.
- In the north Stepney includes the districts of Spitalfields, Whitechapel and Mile End; and in the south Wapping, Shadwell, Ratcliff and Limehouse.
- The district of Spitalfields has an old association with the silk-weaving industry; a trade in singing birds is also characteristic of this district; and in Ratcliff the well-known naturalist's firm of Jamrach is situated.
- In 1841, the Ratcliff portion of the parish was attached to the newly-constituted parish of St. James', Ratcliff.Advertisement
- We discuss the implications for McKoon and Ratcliff's theory of mediated priming.