Rasmus sentence example
- Rasmus Christian Rask >>
- See Rasmus Nyerup, Bernstorffs Eftermaele (KjObenhavn, 1799); Peter Edward Holm, Danmark-Norges udenrigske Historie (Copenhagen, 1875); Danmarks Riges Historie V.
- Rasmus Nyerup (1759-1829) expended an immense energy in the compilation of admirable works on the history of language and literature.
- Rasmus Christian Rask (1787-1832) was one of the most original and gifted linguists of his age.
- Asmussen Worsaae (1821-1885); and in philosophy, Rasmus Nielsen (1809-1884) and Hans Brochner (1820-1875), deserve mention.Advertisement
- Horn, History of the Scandinavian North from the most ancient times to the present (English translation by Rasmus B.
- The great Danish philologist and friend of Iceland, Rasmus Rask, and the poet Bjarni Thorarensen had done much to purify the language, but Jonas Hallgrimsson completed their work by his poems and tales, in a purer language than ever had been written in Iceland since the days of Snorri Sturlason.
- The crowd may have had to endure downpours, wannabe gangsters, pantomime rockers and The Rasmus, but Reading still rocked.
- Talking of Bartlett, I have a new naff polyphonic ringtone to replace the Rasmus which has been driving people nuts.
- Witnessing Rasmus being severely pelted with mud, rocks, firecrackers and urine.Advertisement
- wannabe gangsters, pantomime rockers and The Rasmus, but Reading still rocked.
- The more informed answer lies in the history of PHP, which originally stood for "Personal Home Page" and was a series of scripts and related tools created by Danish programmer Rasmus Lerdorf.