Rapallo sentence example
- _ Railways autonomous unit under Hungary, has by the Treaty of Rapallo been constituted as an independent State.
- By the Treaty of Rapallo (Nov.
- 14 1920: Czechoslovakia and Rumania April 23 1921: Yugoslavia and Rumania June 7 1921), and the anti-Habsburg agreement concluded with Italy simultaneously with the Treaty of Rapallo (Nov.
- RAPALLO, a seaport and winter resort of Liguria, Italy, in the province of Genoa.
- It occupies a beautiful and well-sheltered situation on the east side of the Gulf of Rapallo, 182 m.Advertisement
- In 1904 he retired, and he died at Rapallo on the 1st of July 1907.