Ranuccio sentence example
- The royal university of Parma, founded in 1601 by Ranuccio I., and reconstituted by Philip of Bourbon in 1768, has faculties in law, medicine and natural science, and possesses an observatory, and natural science collections, among which is the Eritrean Zoological Museum.
- 1547), Ottavio (1586), Alessandro (1592), Ranuccio I.
- (1622), Odoardo (1646), Ranuccio II.
- The square in front is known as the Piazza dei Cavalli, from the two bronze equestrian statues of Ranuccio (1620) and his father Alexander, prince of Parma, governor of the Netherlands (1625).
- of Spain; Philibert, duke of Savoy; Antonio, prior of Crato; Catherine, duchess of Braganza; and Ranuccio, duke of Parma - whose relationship to Emanuel I.Advertisement
- 1 Ranuccio, duke of Parma.
- Ranuccio Farnese served Eugene IV.
- The first years of the reign of his son and successor Ranuccio I.
- Ranuccio was a reserved and gloomy bigot; he instituted savage persecutions against supposed witches and heretics, and lived in perpetual terror of plots.
- His son and successor Ranuccio II.Advertisement
- of Spain by Elisabetta Farnese (1692-1766), granddaughter of Ranuccio II.
- In 1590 a plot was formed by the moderate section of the Roman Catholics of marrying her to Ranuccio, eldest son of the duke of Parma, who was descended from John of Gaunt, and of raising her with Spanish support to the throne.