Rannoch sentence example
- and Rannoch on the S.
- It is traversed by the Grampian mountains and watered by the Tay, Tummel, Garry, Tilt, Bruar and other streams. Glen Garry and Glen Tilt are the chief glens, and Loch Rannoch and Loch Tummel the principal lakes.
- Rannoch >>
- by the district of Rannoch and S.
- It then crosses the wild expanse of Rannoch Moor on the old drove road to Glen Coe.Advertisement
- The glencoe chair-lift and ski area lies just beyond the glen on the western side of Rannoch Moor.
- Although of modest elevation it does command a splendid view northeastwards across Loch Tulla to the stark emptiness of Rannoch Moor beyond.
- Your destination Loch Ossian is a small stretch of water at the heart of Rannoch Moor ringed by hills and mountains.