Ranieri sentence example
- [[[Ranieri Carlo Emanuele Giovanni Humbert|CARLO EMANUELE]]] (1562-1630), duke of Savoy, succeeded his father, Emmanuel Philibert, in 1580.
- Perhaps this is why the two have become so chummy since Mourinho arrived last summer after the protracted departure of Claudio Ranieri.
- Domenico Ranieri started the business in 1930 and has passed down his skills, perfectionism and love of fine olive oil through three generations.
- It is incorrect, however, to suppose that St Anthony took any part in the creation of the flagellant fraternities, which were the result of spontaneous popular movements, and later than the great Franciscan preacher; while Ranieri, a monk of Perugia, to whom the foundation of these strange communities has been attributed, was merely the leader of the flagellant brotherhood in that region.
- Montazio (2 vols., Lucca, 1842-1843), which comes down to 1840; Ranieri Grassi, Pisa e le sue adiacenze (Pisa, 1851), which is a useful historical guide; Roncioni, "Istorie Pisane," in the Archivio storico italiano, vol.Advertisement
- Had Chelsea 's finishing not been so wasteful, they could have seen Ranieri off with a sackful of goals.