Ramosus sentence example
- ramosus is a larger plant, the large white flowers of which have a reddishbrown line in the middle of each segment.
- ramosus, 4 ft., have all long tapering keeled leaves, and simple or branched spikes of white flowers; A.
- - The various phases of germination of spores of Bacillus ramosus (Fraenkel), as actually observed in hanging drops under very high powers.
- - Curve of growth of a filament of Bacillus ramosus (Fraenkel), constructed from data such as in fig.Advertisement
- - Stages in the development of spores of Bacillus ramosus (Fraenkel), in the order and at the times given, in a hanging drop culture, under a very high power.
- ramosus sown at 8.30 (to the extreme left), showing how the growth can be measured.
- ramosus," Proc. R.
- 19, Dicranograptus ramosus.
- The best known is the bold A. ramosus, a S.Advertisement
- If the varieties of G. ramosus are planted at the same time as the dwarfs, the dwarfs are in flower a fortnight before the others.