Ramos sentence example
- S now has the voiceless sound even between vowels: casa (pronounced cassa); final s readily falls away, especially before liquids: lodo los for todos los, vamono for ramos has.
- Ramos i Duarte, Diccionario de inejzcanismos (Mexico, 1895); J.
- Nest site selection by the Mexican gray squirrel, Sciurus aureogaster by NicolÃ¡s Ramos (ZoologÃa.
- Destabilizing For example, Alkatiri reportedly opposed the intervention of Australian troops, unlike Gusmao and the foreign minister Ramos Horta.
- So Jorge Ramos presents Univision's national newscast in Spanglish?Advertisement