Ramillies sentence example
- attained their objectives - the line of the canal south of Ramillies and the road between that place and Cuvillers.
- In the War of the Spanish Succession, which broke out in 1702, Dutch troops took part in the campaigns of Marlborough and Eugene, and had their, share in winning the great victories of Blenheim (1704), Ramillies (1706), Oudenarde (1708) and Malplaquet (1709).
- g PPY g provinces were again doomed for a number of years to be the battle-ground of the contending forces, and it was on Belgic soil that Marlborough won the great victories of Ramillies (1706) and of Oudenarde (1708), by which he was enabled to drive the French armies out of the Netherlands and to carry the war into French territory.
- Josephs brother and successor, Charles VI., also went on with it; and such were the blows inflicted on France by the victories of Blenheim, Ramillies and Malplaquet that the war Charles Vi.
- His victory of Ramillies (1706) drove them out of the Netherlands.Advertisement
- In 1706 the defeats at Ramillies and Turin led to the evacuation of the Netherlands and Italy, and endangered the safety of Dauphin.
- adapted wc on the right inside Ramillies Place entrance.
- Regards, David Dear John, I have been given your name by Sid Taylor the owner of the recently builyt riptide Ramillies.