Ramganga sentence example
- It proceeds by a tortuous course through the districts of Dehra Dun, Saharanpur, Muzaffarnagar, Bulandshahr and Farukhabad, in which last district it receives the Ramganga.
- The Koh and Ramganga are the principal rivers that flow through the district, and the Ganges forms its western boundary.
- The Ganges and its affluents, the Jumna, the Ramganga and the Gogra, rise in the Himalayas, and meet within the province.
- The city is situated on the Ramganga river, 812 m.
- Next in importance is the Ramganga, which receives as its tributaries most of the hill torrents of the Kumaon mountains.Advertisement