Rambert sentence example
- St Rambert, in the arrondissement of Belley, besides being of industrial importance for its manufactures of silk and paper, possesses the remains of a Benedictine abbey, powerful in the 11th, 12th and 13th centuries.
- Eugene Rambert >>
- P. de Crousaz, Charles Monnard, Alexandre Vinet, Eugene Rambert, Juste Olivier and several members of the Secretan family.
- Lausanne has been the birthplace of many distinguished men, such as Benjamin Constant, the Secretans, Vinet and Rambert.
- Rambert, Ascensions et fldneries (2 vols., 1888); G.Advertisement
- His life was written in 1875 by Eugene Rambert, who re-edited the Chrestomathie in 1876.
- Rambert sets out to resist the standards of classical ballet and the result is dance of breathtaking athleticism, sometimes acrobatic and always inspiring.
- The design brief was for new purpose built premises for Rambert Dance Company.
- elegyrief return to Tudor's reign Rambert Dance Company's triple bill concluded with Tudor's Dark Elegies.
- provenance of the collection Gift of Marie Rambert in 1982.Advertisement
- Plans for the building include rehearsal studios, a physiotherapy and exercise room, office space, the Rambert archive and a Resource Center.