Ramanand sentence example
- The chief of these reformers are Jaidev, Ramanand and Kabir.
- Of these saints Ramanand was one of the most distinguished.
- Tulsi's doctrine is derived from Ramanuja through Ramanand.
- 1398, and according to the legend was the son of a virgin widow, as the result of a prayer offered for her by Ramanand in ignorance of her status.
- 2 Narhari-Das was the sixth in spiritual descent from Ramanand, the founder of popular Vaishnavism in northern India (see article Hindostani Literature).Advertisement