Raman sentence example
- Mex.; Raman, Hond.; Serian, Tiburon I.; Subtiaban, Nic.; Tarascan, Mich.; Tehuantepecan, Isthmus; Tequist latecan, Oax.; Totonacan, Mex.; Triquian, S.
- Employment of in-situ FTIR, pH and Raman probes along with reaction calorimetry help follow these complex reactions.
- Raman spectra from a black ink before and after treatment with silver colloid.
- fluorescence spectra is not achieved in the true Raman spectra developed by other types of ceramic.
- The interaction of chitosan and indomethacin after impregnation was then studied by Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) and Raman spectroscopy, respectively.Advertisement
- We are also combining the mixing device with a UV Raman spectrometer as a novel probe of fast folding kinetics.
- Conventional systems rely on measuring Raman scattering by optical phonons.
- A database of Raman spectra of inorganic pigments is maintained here.
- Raman spectroscopy, attenuated total reflectance FTIR, and proton NMR were used.
- The high signal to noise ratio in alumina fluorescence spectra is not achieved in the true Raman spectra developed by other types of ceramic.Advertisement
- The Raman spectroscopic facility consists of both low and high powered Ar + and Kr + as well as tunable dye lasers.
- Recently we have developed methods to computer simulate the infrared and Raman spectra of important zeolite framework types.