Raimondi sentence example
- Raimondi's Mapa del Peru (1 :500,000) based upon surveys made before 1869.
- Perhaps the most important work on Peru of modern times is that of the Italian savant Antonio Raimondi (1825-1890), who spent the greater part of his life in studying the topography and natural resources of the country.
- Marcantonio Raimondi, the famous engraver, is the most renowned of them; next to him Amico Aspertini, and Francia's own son Giacomo, and his cousin Julio.
- According to Antonio Raimondi, it is the Rio de Nupe branch of the small stream which issues from the lake that has the longer course and the greater volume of water.
- Raimondi terminates the Maranon at the mouth of the Ucayali, Reclus the same, both following the missionary fathers of the colonial period.Advertisement
- Raimondi, E., Gadda e le incidenze lombarde della luce.
- Returning to Como to wed the countess Raimondi, by whom he had been aided during the campaign, he was apprised, immediately after the wedding, of certain circumstances which caused him at once to abandon that lady and to start for central Italy.
- At the same time he succeeded in obtaining the annulment of his marriage with the countess Raimondi (with whom hehadneverlived) and contracted another marriage with the mother of his children, Clelia and Manlio.