Railwa sentence example
- In the operation of intra-urban railwa y s, steam locomotives, cables and electricity have severally been tried: the first having been used in the earlier examples of underground lines and in the various elevated systems in the United States.
- Debs, president of the American Railwa y Union, sent one Frank W.
- They may call special town-meetings; they appoint election officers and may appoint additional constables or ' The usual allotment of the cost of this work is as follows: 65% isaid by the railwa y company, 25% by the commonwealth and 10% by the municipality in which the crossing is located.
- Thus Ivanov was cut off from the railwa y, and his only line of retreat lay up the narrow Struma valley to Jumaya.
- above Coblenz on the railwa y to Mainz.Advertisement