Railtrack sentence example
- The privatized rail system has been such a disaster that Railtrack has become a colloquialism for a chaotic and crazy way to run things.
- Kevin Noble of Spon End Red Brick Residents Association said Railtrack had agreed to remove the hoardings, which were now badly damaged.
- The big institutions that own the vast majority of the shares in Railtrack have been proven incompetent once again.
- Railtrack announce they wish to shut down the entire west coast mainline for the next three summers.
- This will hasten the onset of Railtrack's financial problems ' .Advertisement
- It was Railtrack which had been scared witless by the threat.
- All opening door locks, cardan shafts and wheel sets etc. are certified to Railtrack Group standards.
- The reduction in charges does not affect Railtrack because the lower revenues will be made up by higher subventions from public funds.