Rail against sentence example
- firebrand mp called Michael Foot used to rail against something he called Treasury financial orthodoxy.
- For example, members of all political parties rail against the so-called ' post-code lottery ' in the NHS.
- A boy might rail against this, but hopefully when he sees that he looks taller and better proportioned in a suit that fits properly, he'll embrace the look.
- Parents rail against party schools for the obvious reasons.
- There are also those like Anna Wintour who rail against anyone of size.Advertisement
- The overall effect is an explosion of color and a seemingly high energy mix of Marlon Brando's male bravado and James Dean's cool disdain; the perfect look in which to rail against the system!
- Again, the fashion-obsessed might think it inappropriate, but a lot of women rail against the basic mermaid-shape formal gown and want to use a dressy occasion to express their personalities.
- Girls may rail against this, but a training bra does not require fitting so there is no need for an individual trip to the lingerie store.