Rag-tag sentence example
- The clothing Martha brought with her was made up of a rag-tag collection of cast-offs that made most garage sale clothes look like they'd been purchased in a boutique.
- Kitchen Confidential is a sitcom set in a classy New York restaurant and it's rag-tag bunch of chefs and waiters.
- Using this rag-tag team of cubes, you must clear out the number of cubes specified on each level.
- Commander Adama led this rag-tag team of space ships into deep space and the search for earth.
- As the commanding officer of Battlestar Galactica and the highest ranking officer left after the Cylon attack on the 12 colonies, Admiral William Adama takes over the surviving rag-tag Colonial fleet.Advertisement