Rafe sentence example
- Among the other villages, all summer resorts, are Annisquam, Bay View and Magnolia (so called from the Magnolia glauca, which grows wild there, this being probably its most northerly habitat); near Magnolia are Rafe's Chasm (60 ft.
- Rafe Totengco Beaded Straw Clutch: This pretty, floral-themed straw clutch, designed by Rafe Totengco and available at Target, has delicate embroidery and wooden bead accents.
- Rafe's Starfish Straw Tote (also available from Zappos.com) features oversize starfish and coral appliqués and sleek leather trim.
- After Passions went off the air in 2008, Gering appeared in the soap opera web series Venice and later as Rafe Hernandez on Days of our Lives.
- According to insiders, despite being under contract, Engen abruptly walked off the show's set after producers insisted his character share an on-screen kiss with Yani Gellman, who plays Adam's gay lawyer, Rafe.Advertisement
- Romantically, Adam has been linked with Heather Williams, daughter Paul Williams and Rafe Torres.
- Sami Brady (Alison Sweeney): The daughter of Roman and Marlena, she's married to Rafe Hernandez with several past marriages, and is the mother of Will, John Roman, Alice Caroline, and Sydney.
- She nearly married E.J. for the second time, but the wedding was interrupted by Rafe.