Radular sentence example
- The radular teeth are of several different kinds in each transverse row.
- The odontophore is powerfully developed; the radular sac is extraordinarily long, lying coiled in a space between the mass of the liver and the muscular foot.
- b, Radular sac.
- Shell bulimoid, dextral or sinistral; radular teeth, expanded at their extremities and multicuspidate.
- At the anterior end the head is differentiated; it bears the sense-organs, and contains the muscular pharynx within which is the radular apparatus.Advertisement
- The mouth leads into the buccal cavity, on the ventral side of which opens the radular caecum.
- Into the pharyngeal cavity open salivary glands and radular sac. The former are paired and ventral, and open on a subradular prominence.
- Buccal mass and radular apparatus are present, but ctenidia are entirely wanting.
- ra, Radular sac.
- r, Lingual sac (radular sac).Advertisement
- swollen, aperture oval with a simple border; radular teeth in.